We've started taking reservations for our 2021 Harvest Beef Shares! Also, we're now offering pork shares. You can save up to 30% by supporting our farm through the reservation process! Read below to find out more about both beef and pork shares.
- All shares are approximately 25% steaks, 25% roasts, and 50% ground, reflecting normal usage.
- All items individually wrapped and packed in sturdy 33 lb. boxes for convenient handling.
Buying a beef share means
○ Savings – our lowest prices on beef
○ Security – know you can count on an assured supply of beef
○ Convenience – a single order gets you months of supply
○ Selection – a century farm, GAP 4 certified for animal welfare
○ Highest quality meat–
• 100% grass-finished beef; no GMOs, antibiotics, or hormones
• We use ultrasound scanning to select for ideal finishing
• Dry-aged a minimum of two weeks for maximum flavor/tenderness
Feel Great About the Beef You Buy:
We are a small farm that has been operated by the same family since 1919 and our herd stretches back 20 generations on the same farm.
We are GAP certified level 4, which means we have independent verification for best practices in animal welfare.
We farm using regenerative agriculture, meaning our livestock operations actually improve air quality and soil health and sequester carbon as a means of reducing global warming. We never feed grains, GMOs, antibiotics, or growth hormones, so our beef is safe, nutritious, and delicious.
Right now, we are taking orders for beef shares with savings as high as 30% - the best prices we offer on beef. To learn more about our beef shares sale, click here. If you are ready to order, you can go directly here.
Order now and feel great about your beef supply!
- All pork shares are approximately 25% "roasts" such as shoulder and belly, 25% "grillers" such as pork chops and spare ribs, and 50% sausage: 5-6lbs mild breakfast, 5-6lbs spicy breakfast, and 1lb of specialty sausage—such as sage, chorizo, or Italian.
- We offer 1/4, 1/2, and whole pork shares. Each share is packaged in sturdy, 30lb boxes. A 1/4 share is 30lbs, 1/2 is packaged in two 30lb boxes, and a whole is packed into four 30lb boxes.
Buying shares in a beef or pork is one of our customers’ favorite ways to shop. Instead of buying individual cuts, you buy a 1/12, 1/4, 1/2, or full share in a whole beef, and a 1/4, 1/2 or full share in a whole pork. Each share is approximately ¼ steaks, ¼ roasts, and ½ ground meat.
Stocking a freezer means you don’t have to do weekly shopping or worry about stores being out of stock. Buying beef or pork shares currently offers our lowest prices of the year - up to 20% off of pork, and 30% off of beef!
Buying shares allows friends to partner with one another to buy larger shares and maximize everyone’s savings. Buy a whole beef or pork and you’ll be getting steaks and roasts for less than the normal price of ground beef!
And you can also be assured this is our highest quality meat. Our heritage breed pork is fed on barley, oats, peas, sorghum, and pasture forage. Every animal included in our beef shares is individually ultrasound scanned to ensure it is harvested at its peak level of finish. No other producer in our region does this, and we are only able to do it for our beef shares because of the higher volume of animals during the fall season.